Wednesday 5 March 2014

Six Word Memoir 2

Hate 

The image and the words fit together because it is a picture of the winter and out recent really horrible weather, and the words explain that I just want it to be summer already. I am tired of the shitty weather and would like to swim in my pool and get a tan. I added a "burn" effect to the photo to help it look more gloomy. I added a question mark at the end of my sentence because it was in the form of a question I did not need any other punctuation in this sentence to get my point across. I used a pink font because pink is my favorite colour and wanted to show something pretty in the gloomy weather and wanted the words to pop. I put in horizontal because when I took the photo my phone was horizontal so i wanted them to be facing the same way.





No comments:

Post a Comment